What can you expect from the Website?
- Availability.We will do our best to keep the Website live at all time. However, we do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice to you. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Accuracy. We make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website so that it is reasonable accurate and informative. However, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date at any time. We reserve the right to alter content on the Website as we deem necessary or appropriate.
- Linking. We permit you to link to the homepage of our Website. This is on the basis that any use of the links is in a fair and legal manner and our reputation is not damaged (or taken advantage of). You must not suggest that you are associated with us in any way, including any suggestion made that we endorse or approve you.
What do we expect from you?
- Prohibited Actions.You must not undertake any of the following actions as this will constitute a breach of contract:
- causing the Website to be interrupted, damaged or impaired (by uploading a virus or otherwise);
- any unauthorised use or copying of the name ‘Appzoola’, trading style, get-up, confidential information or data;
- unauthorised entry to any non-public part of the Website, including its underlying codes, or into any of our private computer system;
- causing offence or detriment to any other person who uses the Website or any services offered;
- unauthorised copying, downloading or framing of any part of the Website;
- any action which is intended or has the effect of deceiving or misleading us or third parties; or
- causing Appzoola, you or any other user of the Website, to be in breach of applicable law or regulation.
- Intellectual Property Rights.If you wish to use any content on the Website, you must obtain our prior written consent.
This Website and the material contained on it is owned by, or licensed to, Appzoola Pty Ltd. All materials licensed under the business name Appzoola have been assigned and transferred to Appzoola Pty Ltd and are covered under the same rights. This material includes, but is not limited to designs, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Those works are protected by various intellectual property right laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Any unauthorised reproduction or use of the Website or the any material contained on it may be subject to prosecution, particularly for infringement of copyright.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Links or information may appear on our Website which belong to third parties. Such links and/or information are strictly for your information only. We will not be responsible for the content of websites linked on the Website and will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them as we do not have control over the content of the linked websites or information.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website or any content on it, whether express or implied. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use to which you put the Website and all the information that you obtain from it.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Website;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website;
- any errors or omissions on the Website;
- any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- loss or damage from any third party website links.
We will not be liable for any: loss of profits, sales, contract, use, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss or corruption of data or information; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; pure economic loss; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Security, Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
Your communications with us through the Website are at your own risk and, due to the nature of the Internet, we do not guarantee that any communication sent in this manner will reach us safely or without being intercepted.
You are responsible for ensuring that you have effective virus protection software and we do not guarantee that our Website is or will be free of viruses. You must not knowingly introduce viruses or other malicious or technologically harmful material to our Website, misuse our Website, attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website by any means, or attack (or attempt to attack) our Website with denial-of-service or distributed denial-of-service attacks.
Any breach of this clause is a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and your permitted use of the Website will be withdrawn immediately. We will treat any breach of this clause extremely seriously. Offences or attempted offences will be reported to the relevant authorities and we will fully support their investigations by any means necessary, including by disclosing your identity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or due to your downloading of any content from it, or on any website linked to it.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law